How to Book- Step by Step
This is how you book a flight/jump - step by step
The instructions below are for customers of both hot-air balloon rides and Bungee
jumping from a hot-air balloon.
Here’s how it will go down from ordering a ticket/gift card to flying:
When placing an order (on our checkout page)
1. Type in desired flight date/period - In the ordering process, you will be able to fill in the desired period or specific date you would like the flight to take place and we will accommodate to the extent that is possible. However, please note that this is not guaranteed as many factors play into when we can fly.
2. Fill in the names of all the passengers/jumpers that are intended for the same flight. This will make it easier for us to plan your flight in advance. You may leave this space blank.
3. Fill in the approximate weight of the person(s) intended for the flight/jump. This will it easier for us to plan so your flight together. You may leave this space blank.
After placing an order
4. Receiving a booking code - Upon ordering a ticket (or a gift card), you will receive an automatic order confirmation to your email address with a booking code. Booking of a flight is done primarily through the redemption of a booking code. Therefore, keep the booking code safe from unauthorized use as it may not be redeemed again.
Booking a flight
5. We will contact you to book a date* - Once we close in on a specific date that you have requested, you will be contacted by our staff which normally occurs approximately 3 days in advance. You will then have a 6 hour time window to confirm whether the intended date works for you after which we will notify other customers. If you have confirmed the date, then we will update you of the weather forecasts each day until ca 10 a.m. on the day of the flight where we will decide upon whether flight is possible considering the last weather forecasts.
*You may also contact us to notify us of a desired flight date at anytime during our season.
Important note on your ticket validity!
If you cancel the flight less than 48 hours prior to gathering time (which is 2 hours before take-off time), your ticket may lose its validation. This is because other customers might not have enough time to be able to take your spot whereby the slot remains unused for the scheduled flight.